Together with the community, BurlingtonGreen has made a BIG impact, creating a cleaner, greener, more environmentally responsible city.
Working with volunteers and community partners, BurlingtonGreen has:
- restored natural habitats
- planted almost 25,000 trees
- empowered 14,000 children and youth
- grown and donated more than 7800 pounds of organic produce to local food banks
- diverted a whopping 72 tonnes of waste from the landfill
- spoken up for environmental justice on more than 100 issues affecting Burlington
- and much more
As the implications of climate change and biodiversity loss escalate, so too do the demands of the community on BurlingtonGreen.
Yet this year, there won’t be community programming fees, grant makers are re-assessing their programs, and Burlington residents are hurting, losing their jobs and businesses.
If you are able to give now, you can help BurlingtonGreen continue its important work and your donation will generate additional funds that will, together with other gifts, power people working together to protect nature and improve the health of the environment that sustains us.
Please support local environmental work through BurlingtonGreen, a charity that has consistently demonstrated proven, impactful results for more than a decade in Burlington – your home.
There is so much more work to do and there is too much at stake.
Now is the time to make a difference together.
Twitter: @ burlingtongreen
Sign up for BurlingtonGreen’s newsletters for community members, educators and organizations.